Turning Around Distressed Companies – Moving From Surviving to Sustainability
Working with the client’s senior management Renewacorp moves in, takes charge, analyzes and evaluates the present condition of the business. By targeting cash management controls, staffing levels, productivity issues, accountabilities, communications, financial and operational controls, the troubling indicators and potential underlying root causes to performance shortfalls become readily apparent.
Taking Immediate Action
Through consistent leadership and a drive to execute actions, decisions are taken in an even-handed manner and trust is gained by “walking the talk”. Our objective long-term is not merely for companies to survive, but rather for them to thrive. Yet for now all efforts are focused on “righting the ship” by fixing priority work processes with the greatest potential return in critical areas of the business. With the bleeding finally stopped and positive cash flow assured the client can then move forward building sustainability.
Key Outcomes & Benefits
- Achievement of short-term financial stability – the flow of red ink is abated, profits and positive cash flow restored. Enhanced cash management controls enable payments to suppliers on-time, ensuring continuity of supply, in turn raising customer’s confidence in the client’s financial viability
- Creation of a “focused” business – all non-core activities eliminated
- Stage set for development of a culture of continuous improvement, driven by excellence
- Reconfigured leaner organization in-line with current sales volumes
- Preservation of the client’s most important customers
Renewacorp has the experience, energy, resilience and self-discipline required to successfully turnaround the performance of your company. Contact us to enquire about how we can help move your company from survival to sustainability.