Business Improvement – Unlocking the Potential for Superior Performance
Working with the client, Renewacorp evaluates the present condition of the business by examining the troubling indicators and uncovering the underlying root causes to performance shortfalls.
Developing the Transition Plan
A detailed Transition Plan for fixing the underlying root causes to the performance shortfall is drawn up taking into consideration:
- core competencies and strengths that can be leveraged to the company’s advantage
- weaknesses that can be eliminated through simplification
- opportunities for accelerating the speed of deliverables
- gaps between the Strategic Plan and organizational alignment
Multi-faceted, sustainable solutions are designed and vetted addressing new business processes, measurement systems, strategic initiatives and accompanying action plans. Coaching and training methods to reinforce organizational restructuring are utilized. Implemented effectively, such solutions enable the company to work smarter, not harder and achieve a performance level and competitive advantage they thought beforehand was not possible.
Implementing the Transition Plan
Implementation of the Transition Plan is led by Renewacorp in partnership with the client’s executive team. Clear, concise and open communication of the plan is vital for creating alignment around the objectives. Timely, decisive execution of the plan is critical to its success.
Some areas of the organization will readily adapt to the new ways of working, while others will either neglect or choose to ignore the required change. Throughout the process we share our knowledge and encourage the leadership team to drive individual and group behavior in a way consistent with creating a high performance climate. We continually reinforce across the organization what’s happening, develop the quality of relationships, avoid old patterns from repeating themselves and foster buy-in from all stakeholders.
Our engagement ends when the client is satisfied that the Transition Plan has been successfully implemented having achieved lasting outcomes and benefits in key areas of the business.
Key Outcomes & Benefits
- Achievement of longer-term financial stability. Actualized capabilities for delivering superior levels of profitability and cash flow enable clients to grow their business, invest in expanded capacity and further automation, resulting in even stronger profits
- Higher profits bestow clients a distinct pricing advantage – competitors will be forced to cut margins to compete, thereby weakening their position
- Clients have confidence that, in adverse conditions, they can survive where others can’t
Customer Satisfaction & Sales Growth
- A demonstrated capability to deliver a consistent quality of product and service, faster to market , on-time and performed right the first time
- Identifiable competitive advantages, unique capabilities and superior capabilities can now be exploited by the client to gain increased market share
- With improved dependability, reliability and enhanced reputation, the client is well placed to be in contention for future business from confident customers
- The productivity based pricing advantage and improved service capability enables the client to gain new business based on “value drivers” rather than price
- A strong leadership team, with a culture of operational excellence, driving continuous improvement through lean manufacturing strategies and metrics based management
- Culture, leadership, people skills, knowledge all in alignment with the strategic direction
- An empowered, performance driven, accountable work force
- Framework for open communications – strategies, objectives and results shared
- Synergistic opportunities arising from healthy mix of innovation, collaboration and trust
- Optimized, streamlined, observably safe, clean and organized operations
Contact us to enquire about how we can help build sustainable superior performance into your company’s future.